[Commotion-discuss] Can't install Commotion on Picostation

dpeel at vtlink.net dpeel at vtlink.net
Thu Jan 21 10:40:24 EST 2016

I've installed Commotion on a new Ubiquiti Picostation. I've installed it on a lot of routers including Picostation. I can't say that I didn't make an error in the installation but when trying to get to the Setup Wizard I got another commotion page asking for some of the same information but included terms and information with which I'm not familiar. So I tried TFTP from the GUI with no success, then did it through the command line, tried several times.  I received an error message "Firmware check failed".  Have I totally trashed this router?