[Commotion-discuss] Support for TL-WR842ND

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Sat May 28 15:16:08 UTC 2016

Hi Dhruv,

Can you send me a link to the page where you saw that the TL-WR842ND is
supported? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place, but I only see it
on the unsupported hardware list on the wiki. If it's listed as
supported, then I think that's a mistake.

We did actually have some build configurations for that device at one
point, but we were unable to adequately test them due to the tl-wr842nd
router we had available being bricked. Since then, the whole build
system has been completely rewritten.

The best place to get started currently is by reading through the
Commotion Construction Kit documentation, the front page of which you
can find here:

https://commotionwireless.net/docs/get-started/

There's also the Detroit Community Technology Project's site, which is
another great resource (though there's a bit of overlap, documentation-
wise):

https://communitytechnology.github.io/

I hope that helps!