[CMI-CM] Ride today

William Saylor wsaylor at prairienet.org
Fri Dec 29 10:55:12 CST 2000

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, Arun Bhalla wrote:
> Another (almost last minute) reminder that it is the last Friday of the
> month, and that means that there is a Critical Mass ride planned to start
> at Alma Mater shortly after 5pm.  Be sure to bring what you can: lights,
> a helmet, reflective (and warm) clothing, etc.

And a sled.  I hate to say but it is way beyond my threshold of bike
riding conditions today (which is why I live on a bus line).  I wish you
all luck if you go out.  Keep in mind that C-U has many out-of-town
visitors on campus this week who don't know the traffic patterns, and that
most drivers in these conditions anyway treat full stops as optional.

Later,
Bill