[CMI-CM] Yet Another New Year's Eve Bash

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sat Dec 30 14:07:08 CST 2000

I wasn't going to (ab)use these lists for my personal party
invitations but others have encouraged me to do so. So here it
is. This is not official business of this list, just something sent to
groups that I consider friends.

Who: Zach, Arun, Tricia, and Tony are throwing a party for you!
What: The Real Millenium New Year's Bash
When: 6pm December 31st 2000 - 6pm January 1 2001
Where: 709 W. Washington, Urbana, IL 61801
Why: The world could end tomorrow and when was the last time we saw each other?
How: Mt. Dew, movies, and friends will sustain us through the coming Apocalypse

All are invited to this (mostly) annual super fun bash. Bring your
friends, roomates, enemies, teachers, pets, random people from the
street.

Ok, enough excitement. Really we're just going to get together a bunch
of people, watch some movies, drink some dew and/or booze, and hang
out. We'll be together if the world ends to huddle for warmth and hunt
the neighborhood wildlife. If the world doesn't end we'll just sleep
in the next day.

This party will feature: great movies selected semi-democratically by
a time-honored votearama tally system developed over 6 parties ago by
Zach, a ping-pong table, plenty of random booze, plenty of random
caffeine, plenty of good food (all regular meals+snacks).

The party will last for 24 hours (or as long as people keep partying
whichever is longer or whichever is shorter ;) so come and go as you
please!

So who is coming? Who are you bringing? What are you bringing? What
movies do you want to be on the big votearama?  You do not need to
answer any of these questions to attend.

No RSVP neccessary (but it is nice), just show up.

Email me back or call me at 217-344-7464 or call me at 217-390-1865 if
you want! Or send us a card in the mail!

Zach, Arun, Tricia, and Tony (A New Generation of Party Masters)

Movie possibilities:

http://us.imdb.com/top_250_films
http://www.afionline.org/100movies/
Classic Zach Moviefest Flicks
..and...Funny Bones!

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org