[CMI-CM] Event Added!

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Jul 26 20:48:19 CDT 2000

Just so everyone knows, I added our Critical Mass to the protest.net calendar.

See everyone on Friday!

(Thanks for the route Ellen!)

> Your event "Champaign-Urbana Critical Mass" has been added to "Central".
> Thank you for your contribution.  Should you need to edit or update your
> event information in the future, please use the following URL http://protest.net/Central/calendrome.cgi?eo=1&eid=173327&auth=LH33SRFU7E
> SAVE THIS EMAIL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!
>
> Please do not reply to this automated email.  Should you have any questions
> regarding your event and/or the calendar, please contact the calendar
> administrator directly at Webmaster (Webmaster at protest.net)

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
  Social Justice, Community, Nonviolence, Decentralisation,
  Sustainability, Feminism, Responsibility, Diversity, Democracy,
  Ecology - http://www.greens.org - http://www.votenader.org