[CMI-CM] reminder

Zachary Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Oct 27 09:31:38 CDT 2000

Don't forget that if you don't bring signs, banners, posters,
t-shirts, and other means of letting ourselves be seen to the Critical
Mass ride today we will not have such things.

Everyone is encouraged to bring whatever they can to make the ride as
visible and educational as possible.

Also, people are encouraged to print up some flyers from the website
and get them mass produced and hand them out on the quad.

Also, don't forget to show up at the Alma Mater at 5pm for the ride today!

This is your ride. Help make it cool and fun!

Dress up if you can!

I was thinking a giant exhaust pipe might be a good scary costume but
I'm not sure I can put one together before the ride...

--
Zachary C. Miller - Go We Go - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/ - @=
IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet