[CMI-CM] Thanks and Posters!

Zachary Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Sep 21 20:30:27 CDT 2000

Hey thanks everyone who came out today for our special World Car Free
Day edition of Critical Mass. We had about 17 people and both the DI
and News Gazette showed up.

Paul has sent me some flyers and stickers to put on the website. You
can grab them at http://critical-mass.groogroo.com in the Flyers
section. Anyone and everyone should feel free to download these, print
them out, and put them up whereever you can think of. Especially in
the week before any ride.

--
Zachary C. Miller - Go We Go - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/ - @=
IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet