[CMI-CM] casual rides list

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Apr 3 15:30:01 CDT 2001

hey anyone who is interested in taking casual non-critical-mass rides
from time to time should consider joining Hell's Chipmunks which is a
small informal completely ad hoc biking club that really only has
about 4 or 5 active members at the moment. I'm hoping that we can ride
at least once a week, maybe every few days, and for some very long
rides on the weekend.

anyway sign up for the Hell's Chipmunks mailing list at: