[CMI-CM] earth day ride official?

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 9 23:49:01 CDT 2001

hey -- did we decide to have an Earth Day Ride?  I kinda think we did, but
my perusal of the archives weren't definitive.  What say we just declare
so?  If anyone wants to say it's a bad idea please do so now -- otherwise
I'll post up an announcement on the website.

So to review, this is the CMI Critical - Mass schedule of events as far as
I can tell:

This Friday, April 13 at 5:30pm -- promotion gathering:
we'll ride around posting signs, stickers & fliers about critical-mass,
including both the Earth Day ride and our usual last Friday ride on April 27.

Friday, April 20 @~5:00 pm  -- Special Earth Day ride

Friday April 27 @~5:00pm -- Regular last Friday ride

PLEASE make some cool posters to put up on Friday.  If you'll be there,
please bring 'em.  If you can't make it, e-mail me the design if it's
computerized or e-mail so I can pick up a copy from you in person, and I'll
make copies.  The more variety the better, I reckon.

You can find some downloadable fliers and stickers on the
website:  http://critical-mass.groogroo.com

--Paul