[CMI-CM] publicity for August 31

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 22 12:41:01 CDT 2001

Yeah, I handed out some handbills to individuals, but not enough.
I tagged a lot of bikes, which seems like an effective way to reach our
targets.  I put up a few flyers, too.

Fortunately I still have a good amount of bike tags and handbills that
I can use next week as we get closer to the ride date.

Arun

Paul Riismandel writes:
> Arun dropped by the IMC table and Quad day and dropped off some handbills,
> though I don't know how many were given out.
>
> I can cover the greater campus area, or some subsection of it, with
> flyers.  Where should I pick them up from you?
>
> --Paul
>
> At 09:29 AM 8/22/01 -0600, Cope Cumpston wrote:
> >I'm walking around with stacks of posters and 4-up flyers for August 31,
> >putting them up wherever I can -- the tragedy is that I was all prepared
> >for Quad Day but thought it was *today* not yesterday. So we missed
> >that.
> >
> >Does anyone want to arrange to pick up flyers?  and specify areas of
> >town you'll cover?
> >
> >Cope
> >
> >--
> >Copenhaver Cumpston
> >  Art Director
> >University of Illinois Press
> >1325 South Oak Street
> >Champaign, Illinois 61820-6903
> >phone (217) 333-9227    fax (217) 244-8082
> >cumpston at uiuc.edu
> >http://www.press.uillinois.edu/

Arun Bhalla