[CMI-CM] well i would have joined you but...

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 20:59:01 CST 2001

someone stole my bike !

I recently moved to town and bought a *new* bike because it is my only form of transportation then one night I locked it up in front of the IMC in downtown Urbana and came out to go home and *poof* ! it was gone...

I guess i will buy a used bike this time and paint it real ugly ...

and if you have any advice for me  email me directly as I will soon be shopping for a good but affordable bike!

Michael Walcher

http://www.Anti-War.net < A.W.A.R.E.>Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort

http://www.IGC.com  http://www.CARE2.com

Geat explanation of http://www.InstantRunOff.com IRV voting