[CMI-CM] Spread the word!

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 21 11:46:01 CST 2001

The ride is this Friday... let's make it big, at least as big as October's
or even September's!  Forward the info to relevant email lists, post it to
newsgroups, tell everyone you know or see, bring friends, etc.  It's going
to be great.  Current forecast for Friday is a high of 45.  It'll be
beautiful riding weather!  I printed out some signs from our website
(critical-mass.groogroo.com), I'll post them in a few strategic locations
on campus.  I encourage others to do so, too!

Nothing's gonna stop us now!

Arun "Starship biker d00d"