[CMI-CM] CMI Critical Minimum Demonstrates the Need for a Cri tical Mass!

Prince, John M (O&M) JMPrince at oandm.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 30 08:13:02 CDT 2001

I agree.  It can't be critical unless it's a mass.  I showed up a few times
this summer, but remained in the distance since I didn't think it would have
the proper effect (i.e.. we would just look like any ordinary people out for
a bike ride).  We were moving this weekend, (ironically within SE Urbana),
so I was unable to participate, but I don't think I want to ride in such a
small group.