[CMI-CM] Mass Coming Up

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue May 22 21:31:01 CDT 2001

This Friday (May 25) is the 1 year aniversary of Critical Mass in
Champaign-Urbana. It'll be a wonderful day for biking. Lets show this
town what we've got. See you all at the Alma Mater this Friday at
5:15pm. Don't forget to bring an FM radio in case the mysterious
emanations we experienced last week return to grace our ride again.

It is also Memorial Day weekend.

A few of us Hell's Chipmunks (2 confirmed so far) will be biking to
Chicago after Critical Mass. Let me know if you'd like to join us:

http://lists.groogroo.com/mailman/archive/biking-list/2001-May/000008.html