[CMI-CM] Last Month's Ride

Jason Kwiatkowski lessthanjason at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:16:01 CDT 2001

Hrmph.  Nobodies written a nifty, fun report of last month's ride.  I suck
at writing nifty, fun reports.

Here's the route we took:

-Green east to Race
-Race south to Florida
-Florida east to Philo
-Philo north to Main
-Main west onto Springfield west
-Springfield west to 4th
-4th south to Green
-Green West to Alma Mater

It's not entirely accurate.  We took a little shortcut from Green through
the neighborhood in Urbana to get to Race.  It was a spur of the moment
thing, and we all kept together, so that proves that it can be done.  I'm
sure the bus behind us appreciated it as well.

Someone mentioned doing another ride for Halloween on Wednesday the 31st.
Given the previous track record of rides done on other days, I would say
that we just stick with the last Friday of the month and dress up for that
one.  It's close enough, in my opinion.

jason