[CMI-CM] Halloween ride

Brian Hagy bhagy at onthejob.net
Mon Oct 29 11:18:01 CST 2001

can't be there.  am going to be running a haunted house starting at 5 pm.
it's at the IndyMedia Center in downtown urbana.  it's a fundraiser for a
local theater troupe comprised of adults with developmental disabilities
(the Prompting Theater).  if you all ride, yall should make a pit stop at
the imc so that you can go through it, and check out the haunted theater
VI!!

and if you don't ride, you're still invited to come (it's open on
wednesday from 5 til midnight, and on tuesday from 6 til 11)

brian