[CMI-CM] flyering!

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 18 03:19:01 CDT 2002

Hey gang,

This wonderful weather reminds me that Critical Mass is barely a week away.
What with Earth Day being this Sunday and this being the last Critical Mass
with a full campus of kids until August, I'm hoping this would be our biggest
ride for the year so far...

Anyway, I'll start flyering early next week, and I hope others will, too.

I've collected a bunch of flyer designs at
http://arun.groogroo.com/~bhalla/flyers/CriticalMass/.  I think they greatly
overlap with those on our website, http://critical-mass.groogroo.com.

I tend to use the Word document (made by Jason K?) to post strips on bikes
around campus, and use others as flyers or handbills, as appropriate.

Spread the word and bike it!
Arun