[CMI-CM] Happy Earth Day!

kovalsky kovalsky at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 22 15:32:01 CDT 2003

i got my bike back today, after 7 months!  so i will be there.

jane, you should bring flyers to the show tonight!

yes, everyone, that is tonight, tuesday, at the Independent Media Center (218
W Main, Urbana), at 7:30.  Melon Galia, from Belgium, who sound like a
french-speaking Belle&Sebastian and at times Stereolab, are playing, with
AD/HD and The Buzzards, and for only $5, which will also benefit the
Rainforest Action Group, if we manage to cover our costs.

Dan