[CMI-CM] Bloomington-Normal Critical Mass date time and place

Joe Wheeler jwheeler12 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:23:01 CDT 2003

Hello friends.  I wanted to let the Champaign-Urbana community know about
the first Bloomington-Normal critical mass!  It will take place on June 27th
at 5:30 PM.  We will meet at the old courthouse in downtown Bloomington and
ride to downtown Normal.  If any of you would like to come you are most
welcome!  I realize this is also when you have your mass but if you want to
make the trip over it would be excellent.  I realize this is short notice
and I do apologize for that.

If any of you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Joe Wheeler

309-821-9074.

Peace.