[CMI-CM] Parade of Lights Dec 4 4:45

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Thu Dec 2 13:12:28 CST 2004

Hey all,

the IMC will be marching in the Parade of Lights in downtown Champaign
this year. the parade is on Saturday Dec 4 and begins at 5:30. We have to
be inspected by 5:15, so please arrive by 4:45 in the parking lot of the
news-gazette.

We'd love to have radical cheeleaders, bikes, candy (to be handed out, not
thrown), signs and anything else festive, radical and fun.

there are a few rules to follow:
rules: 1. all participants must be lighted
2. no throwing things, but candy can be distributed
3. children under the age of 12 cannot walk
4. all entries must depict the theme "let it glow"
_vehicle rules_
13. no drinkin
14. only holiday music is to be played or sung, and music cannot interfere
with music of other floats
16. no live santas!
17. parade martials can throw us out if they think we are disobeying the
rules

we will all meet at 4:45 PM in the news-gazette parking lot. please come!
it'll be so fun!

-meghan