No subject

Sun Feb 8 02:49:10 CST 2004

(from the City of Champaign, MTD, UIUC...) welcome and seek your input.
However, there will not be many (if any) other public meetings. Attendance
is required NOW to find out the current shape of the plan, and what still
needs to be considered that the planning participants haven't thought of
or weighed as much as you may want.  YOU know the lay of the land up close
and personal.  So bring your expertise.  This is important too because an
outside consultant has been involved, and outside consultants are infamous
for cookbook solutions if left to their own devices.  It will help to have
diverse voices speaking up for bicycle transit in this process.

There's also a lot to absorb in this plan, so come early if possible.

The last public meeting turned out to be very conversational.  I hope this
will be the same and I hope to see you there.

- Bill (getting on my bike to ride home right now)

PS Thanks very much to the original post-er!