[CMI-CM] Friday

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 28 02:00:55 CDT 2004

Here's an early reminder that this Friday is the last Friday.  Hello,
Critical Mass!  And it looks like we may have some company that evening:

   The Homecoming parade is scheduled for 6 p.m., Friday (Oct. 29),
   starting at Taft and Sixth, heading north on Sixth to Armory, east on
   Armory to Wright, north on Wright to Green, east on Green to Mathews,
   and south on Mathews to Nevada, where it ends.

It's worth keeping in mind when thinking about the route.  Oh yeah, it's
near Halloween, so costumes are welcome (not like they're ever unwelcome).

A couple other tidbits of information:
If you have a Kryptonite tubular cylinder lock, it seems they've
made the replacement program a little easier than it first appeared.
Check out www.kryptonite.com.  I'm still waiting for my replacement, but
I just sent in my request last week, so hey!

Also, check out http://nyc.indymedia.org/feature/display/128206/index.php
and other stories on nyc.indymedia.org to read about our friends' battle
with NYC.

Arun