[CMI-CM] OT: Bike to Chicago

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 22 15:33:10 CDT 2005

This is an off-topic message, but it may be of interest to cyclists in the
area!

Zach Miller and I are biking to Chicago this weekend!  We are leaving
early Saturday morning and hope to go as far as possible that day, but
we'll likely stop for the night somewhere in between.  [We attempted the
ride in 2001 and stopped for the night in Kankakee, but we left Urbana
quite late and had to deal with severe weather, too.]  We will return by
Amtrak on Monday, arriving in Champaign around 6:30pm.

If you're interested in joining us, please let me know soon!

cheers,
Arun