[CMI-CM] bicycle in the Champaign County 4th of July parade!

Richard J Langlois rlangloi at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 29 16:58:24 CDT 2006

There will be a group of bicyclists riding in the 4th of July parade.

We would like it if you could join us. You are welcome to ride along
with us under your own banner. I will ride with a
ChampaignCountyBikes.org sign.

Dress/decorate your bikes in red, white and blue if you can and have
fun.

I don't have information on our staging place or what our position in
the parade will be but I can send an email once I find out. I'll also
post that information on the ChampaignCountyBikes.org page.

I hope to see you there!

Cheers, Rick Langlois