[CMI-CM] Critical Masquerade

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 22:14:51 CDT 2008

Hi-

CM has been happening, sometimes not even on the right day (we did a fun ride the week previous... oops)

So the shout out for the last friday of april is to make it another

Critical Masquerade: Bike Parade!

come dressed up, with rooty-toot noisemakers.

elizaBeth

Mystery <dwilliams91 at gmail.com> wrote: Hey guys,
how's Critical Mass going? Has everyone got back out to enjoy the rides in the warmer weather now that its happening?
Is anyone planning on going this last friday of April? I hope to be there with one of my friends, but I'm curious how many people to expect.

Any takers?

--DW

I do remember, one time, a man came to me after  the students began to work in Mississippi, and he said the white people  were getting tired and they were getting tense and anything might  happen. Well, I asked him, "how long he thinks we had been getting  tired?” All my life I’ve been sick and tired. Now I’m sick and tired of  being sick and tired.

  -Ms. Fannie Lou Hamer