[CMI-CM] Bike Corral Thank You

RICHARD J LANGLOIS ricklanglois at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:50:10 CDT 2008

Thank you very much everyone who took a shift or otherwise helped with the
Taste of Champaign Bike Corral!

It may seem like a small thing but in fact it is important community
advocacy and education contact with the citizens of the community.

Thanks!
Rick Langlois, CCB

P.S. Don't forget there is still a sign-up sheet for anyone who would like
to take a shift at the Urbana Farmer's
Market<http://FarmersMarketBikeTable08.notlong.com>.
(FarmersMarketBikeTable08.notlong.com<http://farmersmarketbiketable08.notlong.com/>
)
Don't let the fact that it looks like *work* fool you. It really is a lot of
fun! And easy too!