[CMI-CM] Bike Info Table volunteer sign-up

Rick Langlois ricklanglois at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:46:44 CDT 2009

The Bicycle Information Table will be at the TOUR de CHAMPAIGN races this
weekend!

We could use your help staffing the table.
I hope you plan to come out to the races and can staff the info table for an
hour or two. It's fun and easy to do!

Saturday 7/11. 8:30am - 4:00pm in downtown Champaign, on Park St. @ Neil St.

Sunday 7/12. 8:30am - 4:00pm across the street from the new iHotel. N/W
corner of First St. & St. Mary's Rd.

Information about...
Champaign County Bikes, Prairie Cycle Club, The Bike Project, The C-U Safe
Routes To School Project, Illini Bicycle Racing Club, Matt's Law Coalition,
C-U MTD, as well as various safety information from LIB (League of Illinois
Bicyclists) and IDOT. Of course we will have C-U Area Bicycle Maps to hand
out and we have (just) a few BRIGHT, Share The Road shirts to offer.

To see the schedule:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t5pf8lRkPJurBbmLaQHY-0A&hl=en

To sign-up:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dDVwZjhsUmtQSnVyQmJtTGFRSFktMEE6MA..