[CMI-CM] IMC Open House Saturday

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 13:17:38 CDT 2009

Independent Media Center Open House - July 25, 2009  11am-1pm

 202 S. Broadway, Urbana

The IMC, home of the Bike Project,
welcomes the bike community, working groups,
individual members, and volunteers to the first IMC
open house! Come see what is stewing in the "Post Office Building".

Working groups will be on site to share what they are up to, live music
will fill the room, and a display of local media will be on hand to
inspire you.

This is an event to encourage mingling of IMC working groups and to
welcome the community to see what we're all about. Our working groups are:

ArtistsBooks to PrisonersCommunity ConnectionsFinance LibrariansOutreachProduction (Video/Radio News)Public i Newspaper/PrintShows/Booking StaffTechWebWRFU 104.5 FM

See you there!