[CMI-CM] Come out to Cranksgiving today!

Joel Gillespie joelgillian at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 08:27:00 CST 2009

There's going to be a high of 67 today, so it should be a beautiful day to support Eastern Illinois Foodbank through Chambana Cranksgiving! Registration starts at noon, the ride begins at 1 p.m., and there will be an afterparty with refreshments and messenger games to follow.

A great group of sponsors have kicked in for prizes, so it should be a fun time. See the event website (http://chambanacranksgiving.blogspot.com/) for more details, and use the Facebook invite (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187577256347&index=1) to send your friends a last-minute reminder. No registration fee, just bring at least $5 to buy non-perishable food items on the route.

Hint: get your friends who aren't participating to donate food items for you to bring with you; it's a good way to pad your points total, plus it increases the amount of food collected.

Hope to see you all there!