[CMI-CM] Bicycle the Parade!

Rick Langlois ricklanglois at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:54:58 CDT 2010

JOIN IN THE RIDE IN THE 4TH OF JULY PARADE!
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR ACTIVE TRANSPORTATION

The 4th of July parade route is REVERSED this year!
On one hand it makes sense. Everyone stages in the parking lot at the
Assembly Hall and the route runs EAST on Kirby/Florida to Lincoln Ave.
then NORTH on Lincoln to Illinois street.

Click HERE <http://www.july4th.net/other/map.htm> for a copy of the parade
route.
Click HERE<http://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1RVCE5KMGJnzmEFCRQ6Yr93q7iP45-L3D60NStKY4oP0>
to see the Staging map.

Meet 12:30 at the staging point.
#78 - Look for the MTD Share The Road Bus

DECORATE YOUR BIKES!  Bring extra decorations and toss them in the kitty for
others to use. We will collect reusable decorations at the end of the parade
to bring next year.  There should be some time to work on your bike at the
staging.  There will be some decorations but we don't have enough for
everyone so please bring what you can!

Look for information on bike trains to the fireworks on the
ChampaignCountyBikes.org website (coming soon).