[CU-Blues] Sat Dec 3 7:30-10pm: Black Keys w/Nathaniel Mayer @ Highdive

Daniel Lewart lewart at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 1 10:21:37 CST 2005

Champaign-Urbana Blues Music Fans,

The Black Keys with Nathaniel Mayer are playing this weekend:
   * Sat Dec 3 @ Highdive
   * 7:30- 8:10pm  Nathaniel Mayer
   * 8:30-10:00pm  The Black Keys

This is one of the rare blues shows we will get in town,
and it should be a special one.  Please let the doorperson
and/or the owners know if you want Highdive to go smokefree.
Unfortunately, I'll be in St. Louis.

Have fun!
Dan