[CU-Movies] Fw: Boardman's Info 12/18 through 12/24

Jenifer Cartwright jencart7 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 12:47:02 CST 2009

Don't even think about missing this movie.
 --Jenifer

--- On Thu, 12/17/09, Greg Boardman's Theatres <greg at boardmanstheatres.com> wrote:

To those  of you who are preparing to leave on break for the holidays, I hope your travel is safe, and best wishes.
For those remaining in the area, "A Serious Man" is being held over, so if you have been too busy to see it, you're in luck!

BOARDMAN'S THEATRES

the Best Place for Fine Films!
BOARDMAN'S ART VOTED BEST THEATRE IN C-U!
126 W. Church St., Champaign, IL  61820
355-0068     1-800-237-8752
NOW SHOWING!

"A Serious Man" R  Runs 105 minutes.

 2010 INDEPENDENT SPIRIT AWARDS: MULTIPLE WINNER!

"Have I mentioned 'A Serious Man' is so rich and funny?"- Roger Ebert * * * *

        http://filminfocus.com/focusfeatures/film/a_serious_man/
        Daily  4:30, 7:00 pm

       Late Fri/Sat 9:15 pm
       Early Sat/Sun  2:30 pm