[CU-Movies] Re: Rachel Corrie opens! CORRECTION!!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart7 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 08:55:56 CDT 2009

Sorry, Guys, change in plans. 4 tix are now reserved for 8p Thursday, Oct 15th (NOT Sunday the 11th). Please join me on the 15th if you can... or make yr own plans.
 --Jenifer

--- On Fri, 10/9/09, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart7 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Fyi, everyone!
To my regular play-going companions:
Unfortunately, I have a meeting on the 15th. So my plan is to go another night, and then go to the talk back after my meeting on the 15th, hopefully in time for the talk back.
I just reserved 4 tix for 8p on Sunday, October 11th. Pls lemme know if you want one of them?
Short notice, but I could also go tonite (Friday, Oct 9th) if that's better for you.
 --Jenifer

   Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org wrote:

I would call everyone's attention to the second part of Wes's request:
after the October 15 performance, there is going to be a discussion,
and it would be nice to have some pro-Rachel voices there.

So, if you were thinking of going to see the play, I encourage you to
go to the October 15 performance, and stay for the discussion.

Finally, we should all support the Station Theatre for taking this on.
They had to know that they were going to be harassed for doing this,
since that's been the experience of theaters
around the country. If you can't go to the 10/15 performance, go to
another one, and spread the word.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who called this to my attention.

http://www.stationtheatre.com/rachelcorrie.html

 Adapted by Katherine Viner & Alan Rickman.
 Directed by Mathew Green
 October 8 - 24
 8 PM

 Call 384-4000 for reservations.