[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: December 17, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 01:18:23 CST 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2490

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we tease at current film projects, we please with news of an
Art Theater upgrade, we thrill at a family birthday milestone, and we're
chill about what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2465

C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” asks what movie you
would make if Hollywood gave you theoretical carte blanche!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2406

We want more MICRO-FILM. You want more MICRO-FILM. We want more C-U
Confidential. You want more C-U Confidential. We’re in a minor funding jam
with our printer. You want to help us get out of that very same jam. We’ll
love you forever and ever if you do.

Finally, look to the 'blog tomorrow, Friday, December 17, for a "theme and
variation" exercise of sheer PopTent kookiness from Joe Taylor and Bill
Kephart!

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406