[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: December 30, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 19:20:28 CST 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2527

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we peer through THE WINDOW INTO TIME, pontificate THE CITY
BEYOND, take a DUCKMAN VS. ZOMBIES hit, drop a LGBT video opp, and update
what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2406

We want more MICRO-FILM. You want more MICRO-FILM. We want more C-U
Confidential. You want more C-U Confidential. We’re in a minor funding jam
with our printer. You want to help us get out of that very same jam. We’ll
love you forever and ever if you do.

Also, look to the 'blog tomorrow, Friday, December 31, for our last post of
2010 providing a first look at footage from the Decatur-filmed indie drama,
FINDING VIRGINIA!

*Finally, giving new meaning to the phrase "big ass forty," your humble
editor completed four decades of life here on Planet Earth as of today,
December 30. Presents, salutations, and deepest condolences are all welcome!
*

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406