[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: September 30, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:59:39 CDT 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post? Once again, we only
managed one post this past week but it's chock full of good stuff:

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2189

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we tell you where LEADING LADIES and REVOLTING will play
soon, how to help Kill Vampire Lincoln Productions make their next short,
and what movies are now playing/renting near you!

We'd still like to solicit your feedback on the CUBiz column. Do you like
them? Are they informative and interesting? If you aren't reading CUBiz,
then maybe now is the time to take a look and see what you're missing! For
instance, we'll tease with the segment featuring a first-hand view of
setting foot in the door of the new Steven Soderbergh epic, CONTAGION, in
Chicago:

"CUBlog friends Cara Day and Stephanie Swearingen killed eight hours last
Saturday to drive north and attend the CONTAGION casting call we mentioned
last week. Among numerous tidbits Day passed along to us: the show will need
3,700 extras during the Chicago leg of production beginning October 19, some
will wear 'disease control suits' while others accessorize their suits with
a 'breathing apparatus' which eliminates 'face time' in lieu of a bump in
pay, those picked to participate may receive less than 24 hours notice to
appear on set, and several individuals who worked in THE INFORMANT! in 2008
have returned on this film. Day also passed along one important little piece
of data for all you behind-the-camera types looking to get in on the action:
Contagion [dot] PO [at] gmail [dot] com. Ready? Go."

What other opportunities do you have to get involved with the movies of
Champaign, Urbana, and the cities beyond ... including Chicago? It's in
there:

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2189

Please take our humble request seriously to let us know how we're doing.
Also, look to the 'blog tomorrow, Friday, October 1, for a little more love
offered to LEADING LADIES!

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406