[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: January 28, 2011

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 23:13:29 CST 2011

BE SURE TO ENTER OUR FIRST-EVER DVD GIVEAWAY
FEATURING "SHEEBA"! IT'S FREE AND FUN!!!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2755

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2754

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we applaud AMBER ROSE, pine for PRESS START 2, shill for
Krannert Art Museum, stump for IL/MO/CA film festivals, request your C-U
words, and tell what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2742

Friends, filmmakers, countrymen, lend us your ears! The New Art Film
Festival will return to the Art Theater in downtown Champaign, IL, on
Friday, April 8, 2011, and we need your submissions and attendance to make
it a hit!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2693

In the premiere of C-U Blogfidential’s new column, “The Double Life of a
Cinéaste,” author Tyler Tharpe explains why he moved to Hollywood and back
in the pursuit of making his own movies.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2753

Despite nearly all-new subject matter discussed by fresh hosts and
correspondents, this is pretty much your mother and father’s AT THE MOVIES
set to a slightly more rapid beat. And it makes us happy.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2662

C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” asks which 2010 movie
releases you liked the best! Comments open for 1 final week!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2755

Look everybody, it’s a C-U Blogfidential contest! We have three DVD copies
of Dreamscape Cinema’s SHEEBA from Questar Home Video to hand out … don’t
you want to know how to win?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2406

We want more MICRO-FILM. You want more MICRO-FILM. We want more C-U
Confidential. You want more C-U Confidential. We’re in a minor funding jam
with our printer. You want to help us get out of that very same jam. We’ll
love you forever and ever if you do.

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406