[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: July 16, 2011

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:05:20 CDT 2011

WE HIT 300 "LIKES" ON FACEBOOK! THANK YOU!!
NOW LET'S CHANNEL SOME LOVE OVER TO THE
NEW ART FILM FESTIVAL PAGE - 100 "LIKES," ANYONE?
http://www.facebook.com/newartfilmfestival

Greetings, friends! Short and sweet this week:

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3614

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we list a festival job opportunity, note a theater up for
sale, share a call for advertising entries, rib the participants in the
RUBBER controversy, and relay which movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3582

C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” asks once again what
strikes moviegoers’ fancy when they watch films! Comments open for 1 final
week!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3571

C-U Blogfidential humbly requests that everyone who does not normally
contribute to CUBlog should take a shot at writing something for CUBlog.
Like, right now, por favor.

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406