[Cu-queerstock] Not Forgotten

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sat Jun 14 14:30:08 CDT 2003

of course i remember this!  :)

this is brian hagy, imc's cabaret co-host (the very cabaret which had as a
featured guest once, the doria roberts playing tonight!).  i'm so much of
a theater person.  woo hoo

i'm on board.  of course, between september and october, i'm going to be
helping to get three festivals and a haunted house to happen, so i'm gonna
be all pumped for festivals (that 3 festivals, by the way, is including
this one).

i'll see what i can tap into with the theater avenue of things for
queerstock.