[C-U Smokefree] Fwd: I did get my editorial in the News-Gazette Saturday, November 29

Theotskl at aol.com Theotskl at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 20:12:20 CST 2003

Hi all--

I do not seek or reply to messages from people I do not know or have not
sought contact from.  The stuff below is FYI and for suggestions as to who this
person is and what he wants.

I have forwarded an earlier message from the same person to the listserve and
asked for help to identify him, but I received no such help.

Thanks

Theo

theotskl at aol.com