[CU-Smokefree] Various issues to group

Daniel S. Lewart lewart at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 23 01:06:21 CDT 2003

Scott, et al,

> First is the News-Gazette editorial.  Responses are being crafted as I
> write.  I think on balance the editorial is some pretty good advertising
> for our cause. We welcome people to use the list for draft letters if you
> want some good feedback from our supporters. But more on list use below.

I typed it in, for those of us who prefer not to support the News-Gazoo:
	http://cu-smokefree.chambana.net/editorial.html

Yes, it is good advertising.  My initial reaction is to note that the
author has demonstrated that breathing cigarette smoke appears to have
damaged his ability to breathe or think clearly.  There are so many flaws
in his arguments, that I suspect that he may subconsciously support us.

Self-Anointed Zealous Nanny,
Dan
lewart at uiuc.edu