[C-U Smokefree] our web site

Kathryn Anthony kanthony at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 31 17:03:09 CST 2003

Sine space on the flyer is limited, how about adding a line or two at
the top or bottom of our web site as well, so everyone would see it
whenever they visit...about our goal to have CU join (add #s here)
___ cities such as NYC, Boston, Bloomington, IN and ___ states (list
each by initial here)  and ___ countries that are banning smoking in
public places.

This way we appear more "mainstream" and credible to the sceptics.--KA
--
KATHRYN H. ANTHONY
Professor and Chair, Design Program Faculty

http://brc.arch.uiuc.edu/kanthony.htm
Check out my new book, Designing for Diversity, at:
http://www.press.uillinois.edu/f01/anthony.html