[C-U Smokefree] Sweetcorn Festival

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 26 20:48:48 CDT 2004

Hi to all Smokefree Supporters!

Just a quick note to remind everyone that we will be staffing our display tent and passing out materials and signing up supporters at the Urbana Sweetcorn Festival this Friday evening and Saturday afternoon and evening.  Our tent has a very "high traffic" position right in the center of the action!

Also, anyone who volunteers to help staff the display tent for at least two hours can get a free "Everyone Deserves Clean Air" t-shirt courtesy of the American Lung Association!  If you'd like to volunteer, just drop by and let us know or call me at 778-2645.

We hope to see all of our Smokefree friends there!

Scott Hays

President
CU Smokefree Alliance
www.cu-smokefree.org