[C-U Smokefree] Urbana Sweetcorn Festival

Kathleen Gary kgary at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 30 10:37:31 CDT 2004

Thanks to all of you that helped at the Sweet Corn Festival this weekend!
Kathryn Anthony, Scott, Dan, George, Kathy Drea and her boys Nolan and Ryan,
Anne, Kerisa, Cheri, Mary, and Dylan, your time has been greatly
appreciated!!  We are rewarded with 906 new names to our petition drive!!
Good job everyone!  My special thanks to Mary, Dylan, and George who helped
me break down and clean up our tent area on Saturday night... All before the
rain!!  Thanks for your help!  See you all in September at our next
meeting... We are on a roll now!

Kathy Gary
C-U Smokefree Alliance