[C-U Smokefree] Advocacy resource

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 12 17:29:52 CST 2004

I was alerted to this web site from my colleague on my youth project.
It is very useful, and has zip-coded directories to all of our local
political office-holders and media outlets.

I want to reinforce the need to contact our state reps on HB3996 - this
one MUST PASS!!!

This resource can help you find out exactly who your reps are (click on
"elected officials").  Please try it!!  You'll probably want to use it
again and again.

Scott

Scott P. Hays, Ph.D.

Research Scientist

Center for Prevention Research and Development

Institute of Government and Public Affairs

University of Illinois

Champaign, Illinois  61820

email: sphays at uiuc.edu

phone: 217.244.2616