[C-U Smokefree] Meetings

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 5 12:26:06 CST 2004

Hi to all,

Here's hoping everyone had a great holiday and made a New Year's
Resolution to see "C-U Smokefree!"

A few updates:

First, we need to postpone the Education Committee meeting scheduled for
tomorrow night at 7.
(Aside to Tara at Carle: we can cancel the room)

On the other hand, don't forget the meeting this Thursday night at 7 at
Carle.  Hopefully, everyone understands how to access and print flyers
for the meeting which are available at the website. Feel free to print
and post at will. Contact Dan or I with questions.

Also, members should be accessing and printing the cover letter and
resolutions for organizations they are associated with to sign.  We will
make this a more coordinated effort as part of our plan.

Also, we had a good strategic planning meeting on December 18 and have a
draft plan ready that we will discuss this Thursday night and begin
putting into effect.

If anyone has an agenda item, idea or suggestion for Thursday's meeting,
let me know in an email or call and I'll try to work it into the meeting
schedule.

We'll see you Thursday!

President Scott