[C-U Smokefree] June 6 meeting

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 4 17:12:29 CDT 2004

Our next meeting on Wednesday June 9th will be in the Gillespie Conference Room at the Carle Forum. It will be an abbreviated meeting from 6-7pm.

At this meeting we will be discussing various possibilities for allocating our funding resources from the Illinois Coalition Against Tobacco.

It is very important that we have as much concrete information in advance on pricing for ads, premium items, printing and other items so the meeting can be as productive as possible.

We are also scheduling another planning meeting for the next Wednesday June 16th from 6-7.

Our regularly scheduled meeting is now moved to Thursday, July 15th from 7-9 pm.  The July 6th meeting is canceled.

And don't forget our visit by Mike Scanlon Thursday June 17th from 10 to 11 at Champaign Public Library.

Thanks, and I hope all can make it!

Scott