[C-U Smokefree] Agenda

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 9 14:44:31 CDT 2004

I've only slotted an hour for our meeting tonight, so I'd like to make
it an efficient one.  And it looks like we should have some of the
information on hand we need to begin to focus our choices.

1. News and Updates
	Tom O'Rourke: CCBOH update
	Kathy Drea, ALA: ICAT funding update
	Dan Lewart: IT update
2. Consideration of alternative of logos; finalization of logo decision
3. Review of our strategy and our plan.
4. Presentation of information on the costs of the following:
	Printing brochures
	Printing stickers, buttons, magnets, etc.
	Purchasing premiums (CU Smokefree imprinted useful items to give
away)
	Newspaper advertising
5. Discussion of dates and timelines
6. Consideration of most immediate, upcoming event opportunities.
7. Final decision on first priority for purchasing items
8. Go home

We will also hold a brief meeting after this meeting to update planning
for our June 17th event with Mike Scanlon.

We will also circulate the sign up sheet for volunteers to staff the
"Taste" tent during that event.

Thanks for your support, and we'll C-U Tonight!

Prez Scott