[C-U Smokefree] Special guest at next week's meeting

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 11 10:16:56 CDT 2004

Hi to all!

I have spoken with Champaign City Council member Giraldo Rosales, who is the only member so far to openly agree to support our cause. This is a MAJOR step for our group.  He has agreed to come and talk to us about the Champaign Council at next week's meeting, scheduled for Wednesday the 16th from 6pm to 7pm at the Carle Forum, President's Conference Room.

This is VERY exciting news and we need a good turnout for the meeting to show Giraldo that we have the vital, dynamic group that we do!

Remember, this meeting is to focus our efforts on our strategic plan and to do final preparations for the most immediate, upcoming events.

C-U Smokefree!

Prez Scott