[C-U Smokefree] Fwd: Atty General Blumenthal letter to Ad Age -- and a comment from Stan

Theotskl at aol.com Theotskl at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 19:04:54 CST 2004

Hi all--

FYI.

Of interest is AG Blumenthal's letter to AdAge.com about why industry is
relying on targeting kids (If I may add--in earlier, and former tobacco industry
secret documents, the tobacco industry has referred to children as "our
replacement pool," and "pre-smokers.") And they are still doing it, becasue now the
tobacco industry is getting very desperate to keep and sustain the market of
its deadly products.  And they are out there in CU all over the place. . . .

Cheers,

--t.